Monday 25 September 2017

Writing Sample

Writing Sample: Tate
Term 3
My Uncle is bald with bright blue eyes which don’t go with his muddy socks. He likes to wear jeans/pants with T-shirts around home and outside in the garden. If he's not on the couch he will be playing with his bulldog or in the garden.

My Uncle likes motocross, old cars, his Harley Davidson and building stuff like the go kart he made with my Grandad when he was a kid. I’m not sure what Harley Davidson he has. But I do know he has a Chevrolet Bellare and my Grandad’s old E-type Jaguar. I call him “The Cool Uncle”.

I like going round to my Uncle’s house with Jack and Nath (My Cousins) so we can hoon around his paddock on the go kart or his little 50cc motorbike or play with his bulldog and sometimes have bonfires.

No comments:

Post a Comment